As springtime begins, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Logan? Even if your air conditioning system is recently installed or was working just fine last year.
Here’s one way to contemplate it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new car and never have to request any work for it, such as changing the oil or buying new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving parts can fail.
Having your unit examined annually by a Western Mechanical, Inc. pro can help locate minor issues before they become major breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop operating!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is installed outdoors, it’s more inclined to accumulating dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively lower your system’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, you should call an expert to service delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate within your system can force it to work harder and restrict airflow. Both these issues can create increased energy consumption—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and might even help it run for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly energy costs and over the years, because you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps determine minor troubles before they lead to large, expensive troubles. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will carefully look at components and carry out a cycle of AC performance tests. These detailed procedures often allow us to identify problems before they become large problems that lead to a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure stress-free comfort throughout the season. After your system is maintained, you’ll have peace of mind being aware your unit is set to give worry-free comfort. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers require yearly maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this work, your equipment is open to premature failure and decreased efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC tune-up should include a check and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the subsequent areas and components:
- Full equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the services we’ll complete:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving components
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Western Mechanical, Inc.
Today is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Western Mechanical, Inc. pros a shout at 435-753-5515 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we come to your residence, be sure to check our discount offers for savings on your next service.